We’re recruiting: Hotels Art Consultant
We are recruiting a new Art Consultant, specialising in Hospitality to join our team.
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artist get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections. Working across the Hospitality industry means no two days are the same!
ARTIQ is now looking for a bright, creative Art Consultant with a proven track record in working in the hospitality design industry to join its team. The successful candidate will be focused on servicing and growing our existing hotel client base, working with some of the biggest international brands and designers across the EMEA.
The successful candidate will be well-connected in the hotel or hospitality interior design world and have a keen interest in art and design. They will have unfailing confidence and determination while also being personable and approachable.
– Salary competitive and negotiable.
– Generous and uncapped commission
– Expenses account.
– 20 days’ holiday plus public holidays.
1. Research, select and curate new and existing clients’ art collections for sale and rental.
2. Build a credible network of potential customers and business partners.
3. Deliver a pipeline of realistic sales leads and opportunities.
4. Close deals with speed, clarity and profitability.
Click here to read the full job description
Deadline: 29th September 2017
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com ensuring you answer the following questions:
1. Tell us a specific problem you have faced when selling to a client in the past and explain how you overcame it?
2. Think of your favourite client, tell us why they are your favourite and how you first acquired the business?
3. What was the best curated exhibition of 2016 and why?
4. What has been your proudest moment in the last year?