We’re hiring! Personal Assistant to CEO
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is recruiting a Personal Assistant to join its awesome team!
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Purpose of Role:
To provide an efficient and responsive arts, administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the CEO, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
–Conduct art research from the Company’s artists and databases for client projects.
– Keep track of CEO’s strategic partnerships and relevant projects via Salesforce, and flag where appropriate.
– Assist the CEO in the creation of presentations for clients.
– Manage and maintain the CEO’s email account, filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondences, replying where necessary to book appointments.
– Assist with follow ups by drafting emails.
– Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary ensuring common sense principles applied.
– Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
– Filter general information enquiries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
– Make sure the CEO’s office area is kept clean and tidy and in an orderly fashion.
– Analyse, annotate and submit the CEO’s expenses on a monthly basis.
– Produce paperwork quotes, POs, presentations, reports for the CEO’s sales projects.
– Ensure the CEO is well-prepared for meetings and had the necessary presentations, paperwork, information in advance of any meeting.
– Take minutes in meetings and write up notes.
– Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
– Competent understanding in handling confidential data relating to the Company and the CEO
6th April 2018
How to apply
To apply, please email Tazie Taysom at firstname.lastname@example.org