We’re hiring! Networker
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
You will be actively building ARTIQ’s portfolio of clients, seeking out, researching and developing new relationships with the sole aim to generate new sales opportunities for the art consultancy team. This will involve a huge range of activities including attending major events across the city with potential for travel too! With an uncapped commission scheme – there’s no glass ceiling to smash!
* Actively seek out and approach potential new clients across key sectors via calling, meeting, email campaigns, attending events
* Represent ARTIQ and develop close relationships with key industry partners
* Work seamlessly with the ARTIQ Consultancy team to deliver and handover active projects
* Contribute to and help develop ARTIQ Experience events, supporting the Marketing Manager
* Deliver financial revenue targets as agreed on a monthly basis
* Degree educated
* An interest in art is beneficial!
* Highly organised and with a great attention to detail
* Experience in a similar role is beneficial
* Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time, whilst prioritising the most important
* Ability to work under pressure
* Competitive base + uncapped commission
* Potential for travel, plus the opportunity to attend major events across the city.
* A paid charity day to volunteer with an organisation of your choice
* A half day additional annual leave to go to an exhibition of your choice
* An Art Pass Plus card (admits 2 people into over 250 exhibitions and cultural institutions around the UK)
* Access to private views and art events in the city
* Friday drinks with the team
* An annual team day out
Click here to download the full job description
Deadline: 5pm Friday 28th September
Please submit a CV and covering letter to: Tazie@artiq.co