Personal Assistant to Head of Sales
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is recruiting a Personal Assistant to join its awesome team!
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Purpose of Role:
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and business support to the Head of Sales, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
– Manage and carry out key administrative tasks supporting multiple projects at any one time
– Assist with diary management and travel arrangements
– Help to manage and coordinate client relationships including and related to any given and specific projects
– Booking, managing and attending both external (client) and internal meetings
– Ensure the Head of Sales is well prepared for client meetings and attend where necessary, taking notes and following up correspondence
– Prepare Head of Sales for all internal and external meetings including but not limited to building presentations, company and other research.
– Manage and maintain Head of Sales email account, filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondences, replying where necessary to book appointments
– Analyse, annotate and submit the Head of Sales’ expenses on a monthly basis
– Produce paperwork, quotations and presentations for sales purposes
– Display a competent understanding in handling confidential data relating to the company, clients and the Head of Sales
– Devise and maintain sales team processes and systems, including data management and filing
– 1-2 years in a personal, team or executive assistant role
– Business support experience
– An interest in the arts is recommended!
– Excellent communication skills
ARTIQ offers a fun working environment, competitive salary, flexible working hours, as well as the following benefits:
– Flexible working hours
– A paid charity day to volunteer with an organisation of your choices
– A paid day of leave when you move house
– A half day of additional annual leave to go to an exhibition of your choice
– An Art Pass Plus card (admits 2 people into over 250 exhibitions and cultural institutions around the UK)
– Access to private views and art events
– Friday drinks with the team
– An annual team day out
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5pm Friday 22nd March