Project Coordinator – Workplace
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Title: Project Coordinator, Workplace
Report to: Head of Operations
Purpose of the Role
To oversee and manage the execution of all workplace and residential logistics with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring all projects are installed on time on budget.
1. Workplace and Residential Logistics
2. Maintain the Art Store
3. Maintain the Art Database
1. Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company at all times and ensure all confidential documents are securely stored.
2. Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of Workplace, Residential, Interior Design, and Architecture).
3. Process Workplace and Residential Job Sheets with attention to detail and to flag with the Consultant any discrepancies and inaccuracies.
4. Process Workplace and Residential Purchase Orders with accuracy, efficiency and on time and budget with maximum profitability for the Company.
5. Track logistics performance and report weekly to the Head of Operations on your personal performance, aiming to exceed targets.
6. Maintain the Art Store, ensuring incoming and outgoing art is neatly and logically stored and documented.
7. Maintain Database for original artworks.
8. Maintain a high-level and smooth supplier relationship by regular and open communication with established and new suppliers.
9. Liaise with suppliers on project delivery.
10. Project manage custom jobs, including but not limited to custom frame orders, reframing and bespoke fabrication jobs.
11. Negotiate with suppliers to find cost-savings wherever possible.
12. Manage lead times for clients and suppliers, including but not limited to delivery and installation procedures for Workplace and Residential projects.
13. Manage workplace logistics, including but not limited to completion of risk assessments, and method statements.
14. Work with Hospitality Project Coordinator to balance procurement and installation diary and delivery of art.
15. Book and brief technicians for Workplace and Residential projects.
16. Manage workplace diary for Workplace and Residential projects.
17. Manage and minimize overheads for installations and find cost-savings wherever possible.
18. Follow up with the Consultant, project teams and client logistics post-installations.
19. Perform administrative duties, including but not limited to, monitoring Petty Cash for the Company, monitoring and disseminating Post for the Company, and assisting the Head of Operations in general office logistics for the Company.
20. Keep abreast of the art rental industry. Constantly innovate and strive to find sources for new suppliers, including but not limited to, speaking with new suppliers the phone and in person; utilising social media; building strategic partnerships; press scanning
Application deadline: 5pm Friday 17th May
Please submit a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org