Paid Internship: Art Researcher
ARTIQ is now looking for a bright, creative Art Research Intern to join its team. The successful candidate will be focused on finding local and international artists and working on project briefs.
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. ARTIQ works with some of the best artists around, giving clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections.
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artist get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
1. Research art with emphasis on specific project briefs.
2. Build a credible network of potential artists for specific projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following
– Knowledge and experience of licensing art
– Strong art research abilities
– Strong eye for design
– Educated to BA level in History of Art, Fine Art or similar
– Ability to understand a brief
– Immaculate written and spoken English
– High computer literacy with good skills in MS Office
– Driven attitude with a strong desire to learn and to succeed
– Innovative and self-motivated
– Able to work autonomously as well as participating in team projects
– InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
– Experience in curation/art exhibitions
– Previous experience of working directly with artists
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Art Research Intern.” Please ensure you answer the following questions:
1. Who is your favourite artist and why?
2. What has been the best curated exhibition of 2019 and why?
3. What has been your proudest moment in the last year?
Submission deadline: 5pm Friday 31st May