Personal Assistant to Head of Sales
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is recruiting a Personal Assistant to join its awesome team!
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Purpose of Role
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and business support to the Head of Sales, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
– Manage and carry out key administrative tasks supporting multiple projects at any one time
– Assist with diary management and travel arrangements
– Help to manage and coordinate client relationships including and related to any given and specific projects
– Booking, managing and attending both external (client) and internal meetings
– Ensure the Head of Sales is well prepared for client meetings and attend where necessary, taking notes and following up correspondence
– Prepare Head of Sales for all internal and external meetings including but not limited to building presentations, company and other research.
– Manage and maintain Head of Sales email account, filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondences, replying where necessary to book appointments
– Analyse, annotate and submit the Head of Sales’ expenses on a monthly basis
– Produce paperwork, quotations and presentations for sales purposes
– Display a competent understanding in handling confidential data relating to the company, clients and the Head of Sales
– Devise and maintain sales team processes and systems, including data management and filing
1-2 years in a personal, team or executive assistant role
Business support experience
An interest in the arts is recommended!
Excellent communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Personal Assistant to Head of Sales”
Submission deadline: 5pm Friday 31st May