Lead Art Consultant: Workplace
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is recruiting a new Art Consultant to join its awesome team!
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring artwork. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
We are looking for a bright, creative Lead Art Consultant with a proven track record in sales to join us, focusing on pitching, presenting and closing new art installations, as well as growing our reputation with existing clients.
The successful candidate will be well-connected in the interior design, architecture or workplace development industries and have a keen interest in art design, finding it easy to work with some of multiple stakeholders from c-suite teams at major corporations to small, independent businesses.
– Build a credible network of potential customers and business partners
– Pitch and present proposals to a wide range of stakeholders
– Deliver a pipeline of sales leads and opportunities
– Close deals with speed, clarity and profitability
– Act as an inspirational and knowledgeable manager for the workplace new business team
Ideal candidates will have the following:
– Strong network in the interior design or architecture/design world
– Experience in people management
– Proven track record in B2B sales
– A keen interest in art and design
– Educated to BA level in History of Art, Design or related subject
– Immaculate written and spoken English
To apply please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us about a specific problem you have faced when selling to a client in the past and explain how you overcame it?
2. Think of your favourite client, tell us why they are your favourite and how you first acquired the business?
3. What was the best curated exhibition of 2019 and why?
Submission deadline: 5pm Friday 27th September