We are looking for a Project Assistant to assist the execution of all project logistics with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring all projects are installed on time and to budget.
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
1. Project logistics
2. Manage and develop new supplier relationships
3. Assist with IT and internal logistics management
1. Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company at all times and ensure all confidential documents are securely stored.
2. Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of suppliers, Workplace, Hospitality, Interior Design, and Architecture).
3. Help Consultants in job quoting.
4. Process Job Sheets with attention to detail and to flag with the Consultant any discrepancies and inaccuracies.
5. Process Purchase Orders with accuracy, efficiency keeping to timescales and budget with maximum profitability for the Company.
6. Process, log and maintain Purchase Orders and Invoices database.
7. Track logistics performance and report weekly to the COO on your personal performance, aiming to exceed targets.
8. Maintain database of incoming/outgoing art, ensuring it is logically and regularly documented.
9. Maintain a high-level and smooth supplier relationship by regular and open communication with established and new suppliers.
10. Liaise with suppliers on project delivery.
11. Assist Project Coordinators in managing custom jobs, including but not limited to custom frame orders, reframing and bespoke fabrication jobs.
12. Negotiate with suppliers to find cost-savings wherever possible.
13. Assist Project Coordinators in managing lead times for clients and suppliers, including but not limited to delivery and installation procedures for projects.
14. Assist Project Coordinators in managing project logistics, including but not limited to completion of risk assessments, and method statements.
15. Work with other Project Coordinators to balance procurement and installation diary and delivery of art.
16. Book and brief technicians for projects.
17. Manage installation diary for projects.
18. Manage and minimize overheads for installations and find cost-savings wherever possible.
19. Follow up with the Consultant and project teams post-installations.
20. Perform general administrative duties assisting the COO in general office logistics for the Company.
21. Manage and maintain internal company IT infrastructure, including manage IT suppliers, assisting with new employee onboarding and set up.
22. Constantly innovate and strive to find sources for new suppliers, including but not limited to, speaking with new suppliers the phone and in person; utilising social media; building strategic partnerships; press scanning; networking.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Friday 29th November