ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
We are looking for a Purchases Assistant to take full operational responsibility for accurately a) tracking and logging/inputting all outbound purchase orders and b) matching them to their corresponding inbound purchase invoices.
Reporting to: COO
1. Tracking and logging/inputting all outbound purchase orders.
2. Match all inbound purchase invoices to the outbound purchase orders.
3. Accurately input the purchase invoices into the Company’s online accounting systems and filing proof of documentation, whilst managing and dealing with, any queries that arise.
1. Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company at all times and ensure all confidential documents are securely stored.
2. Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of Workplace, Interior Design, and Architecture).
3. Work with Operations department to ensure payments are accurately logged and assist in inbound payment queries.
4. Perform general administrative duties assisting the Director of Operations in general office logistics for the Company.
5. Manage and maintain internal company IT infrastructure, including manage IT suppliers, assisting with new employee onboarding and set up.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Monday 27th January