PA to CEO
ARTIQ are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the CEO, helping him to manage his life and prioritise his time.
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Title: Personal Assistant to CEO of ARTIQ Limited
Report to: CEO of ARTIQ Limited
1. Maintain absolute secrecy, confidentiality and discretion in regard to all the CEO’s work.
2. Manage and maintain the CEO’s email account(s), filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondences, replying where necessary to book appointments, drafting replies where required in the CEO’s voice.
3. Manage and maintain the CEO’s professional and personal diary, ensuring common sense principles applied.
4. Arranging all professional and personal travel, necessary visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
5. Assist the CEO in the sales process: produce presentations with the assistance as the Arts Team, quotes, job sheets, reports for the CEO’s sales projects.
6. Track CEO’s sales pipeline and report on leads/opportunities he brings in to the Sales Meeting, ensuring he is on target.
7. Act as sounding board for CEO’s 50,000 ft priorities (long term business vision) and ensure time is set aside to achieve long-term vision.
8. Filter all: staff queries; staff meeting requests; general information enquiries; phone calls and invitations to the CEO by prioritising, redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
9. Analyse, annotate and submit the CEO’s expenses on a monthly basis to Finance to ensure compliance.
10. Track the CEO’s sales and Business Development activity for reporting at the weekly Sales Meeting.
11. Assist the CEO and the preparation of all key internal meetings: Townhall, Board Meeting, AGM, ensuring papers and collated and submitted in good time.
12. Ensure the CEO is well-prepared for all meetings, ensuring all necessary presentations, biographies of people he meets, briefings, paperwork, information in advance of any meeting.
13. Constantly innovate and propose smarter, more efficient ways of working.
14. Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Monday 27th January