PA to COO
ARTIQ are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the COO, helping her to manage her life and prioritise her time.
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We represent and work with some of the best artists around, giving our clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Operating Officer
Report to: COO of ARTIQ
1. Diary & email management
2. Client support
3. Team support
4. Office management
1. Maintain absolute secrecy, confidentiality and discretion in regard to all the COO’s work.
2. Manage and maintain the COO’s email account, filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondences, replying where necessary to book appointments, drafting replies where required in the COO’s voice.
3. Help COO build, maintain and track key client and supplier network.
4. Manage and maintain the COO’s professional and personal diary, ensuring common sense principles applied.
5. Ensure the COO is well-prepared for all meetings, ensuring all necessary presentations, biographies of people she meets, briefings, paperwork, information in advance of any meeting.
6. Arranging all travel, necessary visas and accommodation.
7. Assist the COO in the sales process: produce presentations with the assistance as the Arts Team, quotes, job sheets, reports for the COO’s sales projects.
8. Assist project team managing supplier relationships, including and related to any given and specific projects.
9. Track COO’s sales pipeline and report on leads/opportunities he brings in to the Sales Meeting, ensuring he is on target.
10. Assist the COO and the preparation of all key internal meetings: Townhall, Board Meeting, ensuring papers and collated and submitted in good time.
11. Filter all: staff queries; staff meeting requests; general information enquiries; phone calls and invitations to the COO by prioritising, redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
12. Analyse, annotate and submit the COO’s expenses on a monthly basis to Finance to ensure compliance.
13. Assist COO’s business research and ensure time is set aside to achieve long-term vision.
14. Constantly innovate and propose smarter, more efficient ways of working.
15. Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
– 1-2 years in a personal, team or executive assistant role.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
– Operations or logistics experience.
– Comfortable with basic accountancy/financial management skills.
– An interest in the arts is recommended.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Monday 27th January