ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is now recruiting an Account Executive to join our art collection management team developing new relationships across our existing and with new client bases.
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Purpose of Role:
To define, target and deliver new rental client projects to the Account Manager and wider art consultancy team and to support the Account Manager with the growth of existing client accounts.
· Research and fully market map ARTIQ’s existing rental client portfolio, exploring all possibilities for expansion in the rental market
· Actively seek out and approach potential new clients across key sectors via calling, meeting, email campaigns and attending events
· Carry out outbound sales campaigns for key target audiences
· Proactively meet and prospect clients by attending events and evening functions
· Represent ARTIQ and develop close relationships with key industry partners
· Work seamlessly with the Account Manager and ARTIQ Consultancy team to handover active projects to the project delivery team
· Deliver against financial revenue targets as agreed on a monthly basis
· Accurately use and maintain personal Salesforce account
· 1-2 years’ experience in a new business sales role
· A self-starter with a tenacious, proactive and confident personality
· Professionalism and the ability to negotiate
· Proficiency in the MS Office suite
· Excellent attention to detail, organized
· An interest in the arts is recommended!
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 5pm Monday 3rd February 2020