Analyst to CEO
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market-leading art consultancy based in London and is now recruiting an Analyst to work with the CEO creating long-lasting and powerful relationships across his global network.
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
Purpose of Role:
To cultivate and grow the CEO’s portfolio of strategic and end-user relationships, seeking out, researching and developing this network to ultimately generate new rental opportunities for the CEO and the wider art consultancy team.
· Research and market map relevant industry sectors using the CEO’s existing network
· Actively seek out and approach potential new rental clients across key sectors via calling, meeting, email campaigns and attending events
· Prepare relevant reports for the CEO using data analysis, primary and secondary research
· Carry out outbound sales campaigns for key target audiences, supporting the wider art consultancy team
· Proactively meet and prospect clients attending events and evening functions
· Represent ARTIQ and develop close relationships with key industry partners in the workplace sector
· Work seamlessly with the CEO and ARTIQ Consultancy team to handover active projects to the project delivery team
· Deliver financial revenue targets as agreed on a monthly basis
· Accurately use and maintain the CEO’s and your personal Salesforce account
· 1-2 years’ experience in a new business sales role
· A self-starter with a tenacious, proactive and confident personality
· Professionalism and the ability to negotiate
· Proficiency in the MS Office suite
· Excellent attention to detail, organized
· An interest in the arts is recommended!
To apply please submit a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 5pm Monday 3rd February