Art Handling Technician
Title: Art Handling Technician
Reports to: Project Manager
Closing date: 25th May 2021
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. We work with some of the best artists around, giving clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and our clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
We’re looking for an Art Handling Technician to join us our team. You will be managing the handling, packing, movement, storage and hanging of artwork collections with exceptional care, ensuring that all artworks are installed safely.
- Manage the Art Store
- Install artworks in both commercial and under-construction environments
- Provide an expert and professional service for our clients
- Manage freelance technician teams, where necessary
- Develop strong working relationships with the ARTIQ team and make a valuable contribution to ensuring ARTIQ remains a great place to work
- Demonstrable experience of working within the construction industry, or in art handling
- Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A willingness to travel regionally and internationally
- A passion for the arts!
- Previous experience in art handling, or art handling training
- Full UK driving license preferred
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading “Art Handling Technician”