Reports to: Tazie Taysom, Commercial Director
Part-time: 22.5 hours per week
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring ARTIQ’s social and digital strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and ultimately increase sales.
Purpose of the Role:
- Working closely with the Commercial Director and Creative Designer, you will be responsible for maximising exposure and building the reputation of the business across all digital platforms, including assisting with the redevelopment of the company website.
- With a strong focus on driving commercial sales and developing our brand within our artist community, you will plan and execute all digital and content marketing activities on behalf of the company. There will also be opportunity to support in the running of events and attendance of conferences.
- Acting as the driving force behind new lead generation and network building you will seek out brand collaboration opportunities and communicate with professionals and influencers via social media.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs and deliver against these on a weekly/monthly basis
- Content creation for our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Tik Tok)
- Manage and oversee social media content in association with Creative Designer
- Measure the success of every social media campaign including designing tacking metrics to measure success where necessary
- Manage and enhance our SEO, conduct analysis of paid and organic website data
- Produce exceptional copy for both online and print campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with contributing copywriters and our Creative Designer to ensure content is informative and appealing, deliver exceptional copy for both online and offline campaigns
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients, key influencers and cultural trends to develop brand collaborations and improve artist and client network
- Regularly present and report to senior management team
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company and always ensure confidential documents are securely stored.
- Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Have an entrepreneurial and creative approach to ARTIQ’s online presence and brand, constantly bringing new ideas to the table, providing innovative ways to improve our user acquisition and researching into emerging applications and technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or other relevant experience
- 1+ years experience in social media/digital marketing role or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Excellent time management
- Confident and clear communicator who can translate powerful ideas in few words
- A passion for the arts!
ARTIQ is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Digital Executive Application’.