Reports to: Commercial Director
Your role as Account Executive will be to define, target and deliver new rental opportunities to the Accounts Lead and wider art consultancy team and to support the Account Lead with the growth of existing client accounts.
Purpose of the Role:
- Research and fully market map ARTIQ’s existing rental client portfolio, exploring all possibilities for expansion in the rental market
- Actively seek out and approach potential new clients across key sectors via calls, meetings (virtual/in person), email campaigns and attending events
- Carry out outbound sales campaigns for key target audiences
- Proactively meet and prospect clients by attending events and evening functions
- Represent ARTIQ and develop close relationships with key industry partners
- Report to and work seamlessly with the Accounts Lead and ARTIQ Consultancy team to handover active projects to the project delivery team
- Deliver against financial revenue targets as agreed on a monthly basis
- Accurately maintain and utilise Salesforce account to track leads, opportunities and closed sales
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to the current business to identify new opportunities to grow our client base
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Be proactive and solutions focused, particularly with regard to client projects, always maintaining and enhancing our reputation
- Promote and be an ambassador for the company at all times
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a new business sales or junior account executive role
- A self-starter with a tenacious, proactive and confident personality
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite, Salesforce and other CRM platforms
- Excellent attentional to detail, project management and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate and deliver under pressure
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a can-do attitude
- A passion for the arts!
ARTIQ is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Account Executive Application’.