We’re hiring! Project Co-ordinator (Hospitality)
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. ARTIQ works with some of the best artists around, giving clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections and providing outstanding art for outstanding spaces across the workplace, hospitality and residential sectors. Artist get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
ARTIQ is now looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join the growing Operations team. The Coordinator will oversee and manage the execution of all hospitality logistics with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring all projects are installed on time and to budget. This is an exciting and varied role for an ambitious candidate, the successful applicant will work closely with a wide portfolio of clients and suppliers across the EMEA.
Title: Project Coordinator, Hospitality
Report to: Head of Operations
1. Hospitality project logistics
2. Manage and develop new supplier relationships
3. Assist with IT and internal logistics management
1. Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company at all times and ensure all confidential documents are securely stored.
2. Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of Hospitality, Interior Design, and Architecture).
3. Help Consultants in job quoting.
4. Process Hospitality Job Sheets with attention to detail and to flag with the Consultant any discrepancies and inaccuracies.
5. Process Hospitality Purchase Orders with accuracy, efficiency keeping to timescales and budget with maximum profitability for the Company.
6. Process, log and maintain Purchase Orders and Invoices database.
7. Track logistics performance and report weekly to the Head of Operations on your personal performance, aiming to exceed targets.
8. Maintain the Art Store, ensuring incoming and outgoing art is neatly and logically stored and documented.
9. Maintain Database for original artworks.
10. Maintain a high-level and smooth supplier relationship by regular and open communication with established and new suppliers.
For the full job description, please click here
Competitive salary + generous bonus scheme
Company perks include:
– Flexible working hours
– A paid charity day to volunteer with an organisation of your choice
– A paid day of leave when you move house
– A half day additional annual leave to go to an exhibition of your choice
– An Art Pass Plus card (admits 2 people into over 250 exhibitions and cultural institutions across the UK)
– Access to private views and art events in the city
– Friday drinks with the team
– An annual team day out
– Lots of company incentives throughout the year e.g half day finish when we hit targets
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to Tazie@artiq.co
Submission deadline: 22nd November 5pm