Art Consultant | Hospitality
We are looking for a bright, creative Art Consultant with a proven track record in the hospitality design industry to join us, focusing on servicing existing clients as well as growing our reputation across prospective projects.
The successful candidate will be well-connected in the hospitality interior design world and have a keen interest in art design, finding it easy to work with some of the biggest international brands and designers.
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London and is recruiting a new Art Consultant to join its awesome team!
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artists get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
– Build a credible network of potential customers and business partners
– Deliver expert briefs to internal curation team
– Pitch and present proposals to a wide range of stakeholders
– Deliver a pipeline of sales leads and opportunities
– Close deals with speed, clarity and profitability
Ideal candidates will have the following:
– Strong network in the hotel or hotel design world
– Proven track record in B2B sales
– A keen interest in art and design
– Educated to BA level in History of Art, Design or related subject
– Immaculate written and spoken English
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us about a specific problem you have faced when selling to a client in the past and explain how you overcame it?
2. Think of your favourite client, tell us why they are your favourite and how you first acquired the business?
3. What was the best curated exhibition of 2019 and why?
Submission deadline: Friday 5th April | 5pm
Due to the high number of applications received, we will only be in touch with selected candidates