Marketing & Events Manager
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. ARTIQ works with some of the best artists around, giving clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections.
1. To strategise, manage and execute ARTIQ’s marketing and PR activities
2. Develop, manage and implement ARTIQ’s social media platforms
3. To successfully sell and execute against targets all ARTIQ events ensuring they are profitable
– Accurately report weekly at Sales Meeting on the Marketing Team’s activities against KPIs and targets
– Develop an ongoing press strategy (implemented by an external consultant) with support from Commercial Director
– Day to day management of external PR consultant relationship, supporting Commercial Director and CEO
– Ensure ARTIQ website and social media pages are accurate and well-maintained, capturing ARTIQ’s tone of voice
– Produce exceptional copy for both online and print campaigns
– Develop new marketing initiatives for current sectors
– Develop strategic partnerships with brands and suppliers
– Regular reporting to senior management team and the board with monthly and quarterly results against targets
– To strategise and ensure ARTIQ’s presence at key industry events, evaluating success and reporting on this to Commercial Director
– Organise, implement and analyse marketing campaigns
– Be a highly motivated and organised team member
– Attend all ARTIQ run events, expecting to attend at least one evening event per week
– Proficient in MS Office (Google platforms, Adobe, InDesign a plus)
– Maintain the confidentiality and integrity about the Company and always ensure confidential documents are securely stored.
– Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 5pm 31st March 2020