Art Collections Lead
Reports to: Commercial Director
ARTIQ is a fast-growing, market leading art consultancy based in London. ARTIQ works with some of the best artists around, giving clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections.
ARTIQ represents and works with some of the best artists around, giving its clients unrivalled access to unique and inspiring collections. Artist get paid fairly and clients get beautiful, relevant art collections.
- Manage and maintain ARTIQ’s portfolio of art rental clients
- Achieve targeted growth of all existing accounts
- Deliver exceptional presentation of art curations to clients
- Oversee and ensure smooth delivery of all approved client projects, from inception to delivery
- Actualise and carry out all necessary administration that accompanies any project not limited to but including: quoting, job sheets, financial administration
- Partake in and improve the delivery of ARTIQ Experience
- Generate new business opportunities by utilising the existing and new client network
- Act as a key point of contact and handle individual client needs as necessary
- Report on the status of all accounts and growth against company targets
- Monitor all sales metrics using Salesforce
Specific Management Responsibilities:
- Expertly support Accounts team and wider ARTIQ team as a key member of the management team providing professional and pastoral care
- Evaluate and manage the accounts team to the highest standard, ensuring department sales targets are met and exceeded
- Drive wider sales team including business development executives and consultants to success, leading by example
- Organise and implement regular team building and social opportunities
- Prepare and implement an annual departmental budget, in line with ARTIQ financial guidelines
- Maintain and develop the Accounts team, where necessary recruiting and training new staff members
- Develop and implement strategic goals for the Accounts team and wider business, consistently innovating and driving progress
ARTIQ is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Art Collections Lead Application’.