Reports to: Commercial Director
As Creative Designer at ARTIQ, you will be responsible for our brand aesthetic, overseeing implementing our branding guidelines across a huge range of internal and external design and curatorial projects. You will also be a hands on studio artist, creating digital and fine art works to the highest standards for our clients and producing digital content for our online platforms.
- Drive the ARTIQ brand forward, through strategic and thought-led design and via the execution of all company branded marketing materials, both print and digital.
- Manage and review annually all company branded assets, including brand guidelines to ensure a strong visual identity. Ensure branding is timeless and effective across all client sectors.
- Overseeing aesthetic output, ensuring the wider team production is aligned to brand guidelines including but not limited to: portfolios, curations and social media
- To manage the branding direction on all sub-brands including but not limited to: Queer Frontiers, GAP and ARTIQ Experience.
- Apply and implement creative direction to projects by contributing creative ideas to pitches, curations and also by producing commissioned and bespoke artworks to client/curator brief.
- Day-to-day social media maintenance keeping content on brand, reviewing and upgrading social media layouts, proposing new initiatives, capturing ARTIQ’s tone of voice and assisting with relevant copy.
- Create print-ready, saleable and exemplary works of art to brief and on creative licence, for the Company’s projects across all sectors.
- To create renders of artworks to scale for client/curator brief, including floorplans and framing.
- Image editing, as desired by client.
- Liaise with suppliers on the direction of videography/photography for internal and external purposes.
- To keep abreast of the Company’s upcoming projects and on top of trends in the markets in which it operates.
- Promote and be an ambassador for the Company at all times by attending industry events (specifically in the spheres of Workplace, Interior Design, and Architecture).
ARTIQ is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Creative Designer Application’.